Our Alpha Hoody utilizes Polartec's game changing insulation. Polartec's technology has allowed NW Alpine to create an insulated garment that you can truly put on and leave on during all of your cold weather aerobic endeavors. Utilitarian with finesse, this is your new live-in alpine layer.
The jacket features a full climber's cut, with long sleeves for those arm extensions and a lean yet longer cut so the jacket won't wiggle out of your harness. The fast-drying Polartec® Alpha® 80 insulation is coated with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating meaning the jacket sheds water rather than holding it like natural down insulation. The underarm stretch panels extend with your climbing grabs without pulling up on your jacket. Two exterior alpine pockets on the front, and one interior chest pocket for gloves and incidentals.
- Fleece stretch panels
- Two zippered alpine pockets, plus one interior chest pocket
- Helmet compatible two-way adjustable hood
- Inner cuff with thumb loop
- Polartec® Alpha ® 80 Insulation
- Weight 12.8 ounces (Medium)
- Responsibly made in Oregon, USA
- Size Guide