A slightly burlier version (heavier by a mere .6 ounces) of our current Föhn Wind Jacket, this limited edition minimalist jacket combines water-resistant Rip Stop polyester and uncompromising hardware, so it’s ready for quick deployment during a Colorado thunderstorm, or as a mid-weight layer for brisk trips on the trails.
Suggested uses: Spring Climbing at Smith Rock, Running the Continental Divide Trail, Sunday brunch in Boulder, Colorado.
Made in Oregon, USA.
- Limited to just 100 jackets.
- 1.6 ounce, DWR coated Rip-Stop polyester.
- Packs into own chest pocket, with loop to sling it on a carabiner.
- Chest pocket for incidentals.
- #3 Nylon Coil YKK Zipper functions in the worst of mountain weather.
- Velcro cuffs.