This minimalist jacket combines waterproof Rip Stop nylon and uncompromising hardware, so it’s ready for quick deployment during a Colorado thunderstorm, or as a lightweight layer for brisk trips on the trails.
What's in the name? Föhn, or Foehn, are strong and often very dry downslope winds that descend in the lee of a mountain barrier.
Made in Oregon, USA.
- Silk-weight, DWR coated Rip-Stop Nylon.
- Packs down to the size of a street taco, and can be stuffed into even the smallest of pockets.
- Chest pocket for incidentals.
- #3 Nylon Coil YKK Zipper functions in the worst of mountain weather.
- Packs into the lumbar pocket found on our Approach Short.
- Velcro cuffs.