We have one open position that we are hiring for. Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to accept applications until the position is filled.
Position: Marketing Content Manager
Location: Salem, OR
Duration: Full Time
Have you thought you would love the opportunity to create campaigns and content for an outdoor apparel brand? Do your daydreams lead to the mountains and you have bins full of gear? This is your opportunity to join not only a growing technical climbing apparel brand but one that manufactures in their own factory located in Salem, Oregon. Ideal candidates will be self-starters, love the outdoors, crafting stories and are well organized.
Ambassadors – Manage and interact with our great network of individuals and continue to grow our partnerships. Responsible for ensuring our ambassadors are meeting content agreements, utilizing assets provided by them, and obtaining feedback on products and the program.
Marketing Calendar – Work with the VP and the CMO to build out a multi-channel calendar. This will encompass seasonal campaigns, sales promotions, posts, stories, product launches, and events that we are involved in.
E-commerce – Updating website banners and slideshow based on seasonal campaigns. Maintaining product pages which includes writing descriptions and specs, updating photos, removing, or adding color variants. Will be the keeper of promotional codes and ensuring applicable products are added or removed from them.
Email Marketing – Craft newsletters centered around product launches and campaigns to engage with our community. Responsible for tracking performance, writing content, and maintaining our subscriber list based on customer history.
Content Creation – Will create biannual lookbooks for our sales team to use with wholesale and corporate customers. Posting on Instagram and Facebook on a regular schedule to grow the brand, align with product launches, or educate about technical features of materials or manufacturing. Ability to create stickers, design wholesale packaging (i.e., hang tags) and informational sales sheets or product hot sheets. Coordinating with photographers for lifestyle photos and product shots.
Event Coordination – Responsible for coordinating 3-5 events that we participate in. This includes registering for the event, gathering marketing materials, submitting artwork or swag needed by the event hosts, and attending events. Will coordinate with Sales Reps for any samples or marketing materials that they need for shows.
Brand Awareness – Working with VP to collaborate with like-minded organizations on partnership opportunities. Communicating with organizations for giveaways or fundraising opportunities.
Other Tasks – We are a small team here and step into many other rolls as needed. You could be expected to help with shipping, answering customer emails and other tasks as they occur.
- Prefer that you live in Salem, Oregon or close to Salem . We will consider those outside the area that want to work remotely.
- B.A. or B.S degree in any field
- In lieu of a college degree, a high school diploma along with 1-2 years experience in any copyright, content creation, or marketing position will be considered.
- Interest in the outdoors
- Strategic, creative, and collaborative thinker with strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to track and manage budgets, deadlines, and campaigns.
- Experience with editing photos in programs such as Lightroom or Photoshop. Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus.
- Take initiative without direction, self-starter.
- Physically able to occasionally participate in medium to heavy physical work that involves occasional walking, standing, sitting, kneeling, squatting, lifting, pushing, and raising objects that involves exerting between 20 to 60 lbs. of force.
- Able to work weekends and holidays during events.
- 5 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match (Available after 90 days)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. (Available after 90 days)
- Company discounts on apparel
- Friendly Work Atmosphere