Protection of Personal Information
Our site is hosted by Shopify which is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. Any third party payment services that we accept are also equally as secure. All supplied sensitive/credit information is encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. The only information our site stores is your name, shipping address, and payment amounts for the purpose of record keeping. We do not disseminate your personal information.
Collection of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners, such as NextRoll (a marketing and data tech company), to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the products that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, NextRoll collects information about your activity on our site to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns
We may share data, such as hashed email derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our site(s) with [NextRoll/ our advertising partners]. This allows our partners to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers. To read more about the technologies used by NextRoll and their cross-device capabilities please refer to NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
You can decline to have personal data collected via third party tracking technologies by navigating to the settings feature in your browser and declining all third party cookies or declining third party cookies from specific sites, or, for mobile, limiting ad tracking or resetting the advertiser identifier via the privacy settings on your mobile device.
Our partners may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
Special Note for California Residents
A link to the California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Types of Cookies
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.