Built to our standards that withstand the harshest alpine conditions.
No details were overlooked. Not fully satisfied with technical apparel options for our mountain runs - and void for domestically made options - we began last year in developing a collection that brought together the best hardware and materials relied on by climbers, and developed each piece to work in conjunction with each other as an entire system. The way it should be.
- Unlined, to be worn with your go-to liners (or none).
- 5.5" inseam, slender fit.
- Lumbar pocket for stowing essentials, like our FÖHN Wind Jacket.
- 91% Recycled Polyester / 9% Spandex blend, with DWR coating.
- Laser cut vents.
- Internal draw chord on waist.
- Made in Oregon, USA.